Nutrient Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- a serving that has 3 grams or less of fat
- food that has 140 mg of less per serving
- food with half the fat
- a type of nutrient that keeps your bones and teeth strong
- food that has 25% less of a nutrient
- a healthy type of food that you should eat twice a day
- a healthy type of food that you should eat 5 times a day
- food that has 40 calories or less
- a food for babies or toddlers
- suggested that the food is raw and unprocessed
- a food containing no sugar
- 35 mg or less per serving
- less than 10 g of fat, 4.5 g or less saturated fat, and less than 95 mg cholesterol per serving
- A source of nourishment, especially a nourishing ingredient in a food