Music Fundamentals 1 crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Music Fundamentals 1 crossword puzzle game DescriptionMusic Fundamentals 1
Music Fundamentals 1 crossword puzzle game Hints
- A set of five, equidistant, horizontal lines joined together by a brace and used to clearly communicate musical notation.
- A notational symbol used to represent the duration of a sound and, when placed on a music staff, to also indicate the pitch of the sound.
- The specific quality of a sound that makes it a recognizable tone.
- A symbol placed at the beginning of the staff to denote which notes are indicated by the lines and spaces.
- _____ line are short, horizontal lines added to the top or the bottom of a staff for the reception of notes too high or too low to be represented on the staff proper.
- The subdivision of a space of time into a defined, repeated pattern.
- Signifies the smallest metrical divisions of a composition, containing a fixed number of beats, marked off by vertical lines on the staff.
- A ____ signature is a symbol placed at the left side of the staff indicating the meter of the composition.
- The name given to the note on the ledger line halfway between the bass and treble clef on the grand staff is ______ C.
- A Medieval system of musical notation used throughout Europe.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Music Fundamentals 1 crossword puzzle game?