Muscles crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Muscles crossword puzzle game DescriptionCrossword puzzle meant just for Sarah Bailey
Muscles crossword puzzle game Hints
- Movement that decreases the angle of the joint and brings 2 bones closer together.
- The movement of a limb toward the body midline.
- The movement of a limb away from the body midline.
- Moving two bones closer together
- The glueteus ________ is above the butt
- The glueteus ________ is known as the butt
- The praying muscle (ends with domastiod)
- Muscle that helps open and close mouth(located next to ear)
- Muscle used for smiling
- Muscle that helps open and close mouth(located next to temporal bone)
- The orbicularis _______ is used pucker lips
- The orbicularis _______ is used to open and close eyes
- Muscle located on shoulder
- Muscle used to extend the neck
- The breast bone is known as the ________ major
- The muscle located between the ribs is the _______ major
- Movement that increases the angle or distance of 2 joints/bones.
- ___duction =big circles & little circles.
- Standing on your heels. Point toes up.
- Balllet toes. Point your toes down.
- The external ______ make up the lateral walls of abdomen.
- The _____ brachii is the muslce that bulges when you flex your arms.
- The ________ brachii helps in elbow extension. Often callend
- Lies deep within biceps muscle and important for elbow flexion.
- Shoulder muscle.
- Palms face down.
- Palms face up.
- ______nemius is the calf muscle.
- Muscle that allows you to move eyebrows up and down.
- Touching thumb to finger.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Muscles crossword puzzle game?