MTG Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
MTG Crossword puzzle game DescriptionMagic: The Gathering Crossword
MTG Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Common name for direct-damage spells
- Popular Green creature type
- The game zone where spells and abilities reside until they resolve
- The Spirit Dragon, fond of colourless magic
- A new card type, introduced in Archenemy
- Karn's original name for Mirrodin
- A guild with access to Scrappers Nodorogs and War Plows
- The Shard of Alara centred on White Mana
- The power of a Wild Nacatl near a Plateau
- It offers you what you want, not what you need.
- A creature type who tended to enjoy the company of Demons during Kamigawa block
- Coiling Oracle is a Snake Elf .....
- Whenever you cast a white, blue, black, or red spell, put a +1/+1 counter on ....... Dryad.
- The second set in Invasion Block
- If our graveyards contain Lightning Bolt, Bitterblossom and Dryad Arbor, my Tarmogoyf is a?
- Ach Hans, run! It's the........
- ....-..., Konda's Yojimbo
- The bomberman himself, Auriok....
- A pretty flashy type of hellkite with a tendency to show up during storms
- A mechanic which cares about numbers of coloured mana symbols
- A truly shocking Swamp and Mountain
- Until the fifth dawn, Mirrodin was without which sun?
- A character who gave up pit fighting to go green
- A ball of Myr
- ......, The Waterveil
- A creature type which tends to evoke a strong reaction
- Common nickname for Merfolk
- Julien Nuitjen's World Championship winning enchantment
- ... Sahr, Master Breeder
- The original green Leyline
- Common term for conceding the game
- Abbreviation for the set preceding Mirrodin Besieged
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to MTG Crossword puzzle game?
What Are The Senses
Senses That People Use Everyday