Money Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: simonesims123
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Money Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionEASY
Money Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- An arrangement in which a lender gives money or property to a borrower, and the borrower agrees to return the property or repay the money
- The amount of money or its equivalent received during a period of time in exchange for labor or services, from the sale of goods or property, or as profit
- A contribution for the support of a government required of persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government
- money in the form of coins or banknotes, especially that issued by a government
- A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain
- a small electronic or mechanical device that performs calculations, requiring manual action for each individual opertion.
- the result or achievement toward which effort is directed
- moneys owed; debts or pecuniary obligations ( opposed to assets).
- a supply of money or pecuniary resources, as for some purpose
- an introductory act or step; leading action
- the act of one who borrows.
- confidence in a purchaser's ability and intention to pay, displayed by entrusting the buyer with goods or services without immediate payment.
- formal permission from a governmental or other constituted authority to do something
- the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.