Money Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- An arrangement in which a lender gives money or property to a borrower, and the borrower agrees to return the property or repay the money
- The amount of money or its equivalent received during a period of time in exchange for labor or services, from the sale of goods or property, or as profit
- A contribution for the support of a government required of persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government
- money in the form of coins or banknotes, especially that issued by a government
- A deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain
- a small electronic or mechanical device that performs calculations, requiring manual action for each individual opertion.
- the result or achievement toward which effort is directed
- moneys owed; debts or pecuniary obligations ( opposed to assets).
- a supply of money or pecuniary resources, as for some purpose
- an introductory act or step; leading action
- the act of one who borrows.
- confidence in a purchaser's ability and intention to pay, displayed by entrusting the buyer with goods or services without immediate payment.
- formal permission from a governmental or other constituted authority to do something
- the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
Amy Tan Two Kinds Crossword
This crossword game will help you understand the characters and theme(s) in Amy Tans Two Kinds.
Run, Fat Boy, Run Crossword
The answers to this crossword puzzle will help you understand the theme(s) addressed in the movie as…
accounting crossword acc566
crossword related to accounting
Crossword Comparatives and Superlatives
Comparatives and superlatives adjectives
1. Each answer is a name of an animern2. Each answer starts from a different letter of the…