Middle East Crossword Quiz Part 2 puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Middle East Crossword Quiz Part 2 puzzle game DescriptionAnother something fun!
Middle East Crossword Quiz Part 2 puzzle game Hints
- Which country has the world's largest oil reserves?
- The most important person in Iran's government is head of the __________.
- Mineral resources in the Eastern Mediterranean countries include __________.
- At the age of 18, most Israeli men and women must join the __________.
- The Palestinians see the Jewish settlements in the West Bank as a/an __________.
- The Persian Gulf War began after Saddam Hussein invaded what country?
- A high concentration of oil fields is found along the shores of the __________.
- What are phosphates used to make?
- The United States attacked Afghanistan because the al Qaeda __________ was based there
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Middle East Crossword Quiz Part 2 puzzle game?