Microsoft Word Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: hawkeyerob
I Like This Game ( Liked by 4 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Microsoft Word Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionVocabulary terms for Word 2007/2010
Microsoft Word Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Specific tasks in Word. Most of these are a button, a box to enter information, or a menu.
- A list of frequently-used commands that appears when you right-click on an object.
- A collection of related commands under a tab in Word.
- Click on these for related groups of commands that you would use in a Word document.
- A customizable toolbar that contains a set of commands that are independent of the tab that is currently displayed.
- A file that you save in Word.
- Designed to help you quickly find the commands that you need to complete a task. Commands are organized in logical groups, which are collected together under tabs. Each tab relates to a type of activity, such as writing or laying out a page.
- The file extension for files created in Word 2007 and Word 2010.
- The word processing program in Microsoft Office.
- The letters, numbers or symbols that appear in a document.
- Any letter, number or symbol typed on the keyboard.
- Letting the computer decide where to end each line (typing text without pushing Enter at the end of each line)
- The blinking line on the screen that shows where the next character will appear when typed.
- To move up and down or left and right on the screen.
Related Crossword Games
Answer the questions on the content of this Parsha so you can work out the words for the puzzle
LUAC Year 3 Crossword Puzzle
This game is only for Year 3 students in ELCHK Lutheran\r\nAcademy~
Les pays de la francophonie
Veterinary Directional Terms/Planes
all of them better work