Microsoft Word Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 5 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionVocabulary terms for Word 2007/2010
- Specific tasks in Word. Most of these are a button, a box to enter information, or a menu.
- A list of frequently-used commands that appears when you right-click on an object.
- A collection of related commands under a tab in Word.
- Click on these for related groups of commands that you would use in a Word document.
- A customizable toolbar that contains a set of commands that are independent of the tab that is currently displayed.
- A file that you save in Word.
- Designed to help you quickly find the commands that you need to complete a task. Commands are organized in logical groups, which are collected together under tabs. Each tab relates to a type of activity, such as writing or laying out a page.
- The file extension for files created in Word 2007 and Word 2010.
- The word processing program in Microsoft Office.
- The letters, numbers or symbols that appear in a document.
- Any letter, number or symbol typed on the keyboard.
- Letting the computer decide where to end each line (typing text without pushing Enter at the end of each line)
- The blinking line on the screen that shows where the next character will appear when typed.
- To move up and down or left and right on the screen.