Microsoft Word 2010
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- all of the commands you'll need in order to do common tasks
- Each with several groups of commands
- gives you various options for saving, opening a file, printing, or sharing your document
- alphabetizes selected text or sort numeric data
- makes it easier to adjust your document with precision
- provides the ability to send a single document to a list of people without recreating the document for each recipient.
- Plain text format
- Rich text format File
- Using an Adobe reader
- Space at the beginning of a written page or paragraph
- create words documents effortlessly
- Windows MetaFile
- Joint Photographic Experts Group
- a faded image or text used as a background
- lists all sources for the report
- Text at the Bottom of a page
- outside sources for materials
- a line of text that appears below an object to describe it
- the ability to draw all rows and columns accordingly
- includes table of Contents, footnotes, citations, index, and table of authorities
Andragogy Crossword Puzzle
A puzzle to teach persons about the field of andragogy.
Generalization Analyze Gist Cite Implicit Infer Tone Explicit Theme Concept
Remember the silent word rules
Complete this crossword using your knowledge of silent letters.
Pegasus: The Flames Of Olympus Crossword Puzzle
This is a cross word puzzle on the book Pegasus : The Flame Of Olympus By: Kate O'Hearn
Picture Puzzle Game