Microsoft Word 2010 Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: johnayanna
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Microsoft Word 2010 Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionMicrosoft
Microsoft Word 2010 Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- all of the commands you'll need in order to do common tasks
- Each with several groups of commands
- gives you various options for saving, opening a file, printing, or sharing your document
- alphabetizes selected text or sort numeric data
- makes it easier to adjust your document with precision
- provides the ability to send a single document to a list of people without recreating the document for each recipient.
- Plain text format
- Rich text format File
- Using an Adobe reader
- Space at the beginning of a written page or paragraph
- create words documents effortlessly
- Windows MetaFile
- Joint Photographic Experts Group
- a faded image or text used as a background
- lists all sources for the report
- Text at the Bottom of a page
- outside sources for materials
- a line of text that appears below an object to describe it
- the ability to draw all rows and columns accordingly
- includes table of Contents, footnotes, citations, index, and table of authorities
Related Crossword Games
mots croisé: l\'islamophobie
Regardez attentivement la vidéo. Après, placer les mots qui appartiennent a chaque cases. Vous…
Simple Past Verbs
This crossword puzzle shows a few verbs in simple past that you have to choose in the correct form.
Past Participle Verbs Crossword
Find out the past participle form of the given verbs and write them down to fill in the crossword.