Microsoft Word 2010
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- all of the commands you'll need in order to do common tasks
- Each with several groups of commands
- gives you various options for saving, opening a file, printing, or sharing your document
- alphabetizes selected text or sort numeric data
- makes it easier to adjust your document with precision
- provides the ability to send a single document to a list of people without recreating the document for each recipient.
- Plain text format
- Rich text format File
- Using an Adobe reader
- Space at the beginning of a written page or paragraph
- create words documents effortlessly
- Windows MetaFile
- Joint Photographic Experts Group
- a faded image or text used as a background
- lists all sources for the report
- Text at the Bottom of a page
- outside sources for materials
- a line of text that appears below an object to describe it
- the ability to draw all rows and columns accordingly
- includes table of Contents, footnotes, citations, index, and table of authorities
MODULE 2 Cross Word Puzzle
BY: Nancy Augustin
we can play this for get better our brain
Vocab 1-3 Crossword Puzzle
In this puzzle, it will test you whether you know your vocabulary
This is a game for those who want to learn some slang and internet acronyms
Soccer Crossword Puzzle!
solve the crossword puzzle based on soccer questions.