Medical Terminology Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Use clues to help you fit the word in the correct spot.
- maintaing proper balance of water, salts, and acids filtering the blood
- specializes diagnosing and treating diorders of kidneys
- located between openings of ureters and urethra
- like the stomach, lined with rugae
- can be changed by diseases and medications
- red blood cells and proteins to leak into the urine
- size of mables
- more fluid in the body tissues
- condition is fatal without dialysis or kidney transplant
- lots of protein
- increases bulk of a body part
- relating to spaces within a tissue organ
- enlarged or stretched kidney
- every 4hrs the dialysate solution is drained in a bag, discarded, and the process repeats
- surgical removal of urinary bladder
- crush stones with use of high energy of ultrasonic waves
- what does KUB mean?
- artifical kidney
- fiber that holds structures together abnormally
- specialized endoscope used treatment of kidney
- blocked pathways cause you not to urinate
- both degenerative and inflammatory conditions
- slipping or falling out of place
- resulting from compression or obstruction of the urethra
- band of tissue that completely blocks a body passage
- bleeding from the urethra
- correct and obstruction between renal pelvis and ureter