Medical Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: ally103
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Medical Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionUse clues to help you fit the word in the correct spot.
Medical Terminology Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- maintaing proper balance of water, salts, and acids filtering the blood
- specializes diagnosing and treating diorders of kidneys
- located between openings of ureters and urethra
- like the stomach, lined with rugae
- can be changed by diseases and medications
- red blood cells and proteins to leak into the urine
- size of mables
- more fluid in the body tissues
- condition is fatal without dialysis or kidney transplant
- lots of protein
- increases bulk of a body part
- relating to spaces within a tissue organ
- enlarged or stretched kidney
- every 4hrs the dialysate solution is drained in a bag, discarded, and the process repeats
- surgical removal of urinary bladder
- crush stones with use of high energy of ultrasonic waves
- what does KUB mean?
- artifical kidney
- fiber that holds structures together abnormally
- specialized endoscope used treatment of kidney
- blocked pathways cause you not to urinate
- both degenerative and inflammatory conditions
- slipping or falling out of place
- resulting from compression or obstruction of the urethra
- band of tissue that completely blocks a body passage
- bleeding from the urethra
- correct and obstruction between renal pelvis and ureter