Medical Terminology crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Medical Terminology crossword puzzle game DescriptionA crossword puzzle all about medical terminology.
Medical Terminology crossword puzzle game Hints
- The basic foundation of a word
- When the temperature of the body is below normal
- The medical term for upset stomach
- To cut out
- The ____tician made some new eyeglasses for Mrs. Jones
- An ____plasty is an operation to repair some blood vessels
- ____nia is caused by an infection in the lungs
- Mrs. Simpson has ____itis in her knees
- A ____logist specializes in diseases of the nerves
- The study of the mind
- The abbreviation for: blood pressure
- The abbreviation for: by mouth (orally)
- The abbreviation for: twice a day
- The abbreviation for: do not resuscitate
- Medical terminology is a tool to help you and your ______ communicate
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Medical Terminology crossword puzzle game?