Medical Law & Ethics Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: kjsecor
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Medical Law & Ethics Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionFor Medical Assisting students
Medical Law & Ethics Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Complement each other
- A Wrong against another person that is not a crime
- Mutual agreement to exchange privileges
- Granted by State Board of Examiners
- Professional misconduct
- Breach of Dr.-Pt. contract
- Person under legal age
- Threat to do bodily harm
- Unlawful touching without permission
- Person who brings a lawsuit against another
- Commands a person to appear in court
- Signs death certificates
- Moral principles or values
- Deceitful & unethical
- Person acting on behalf of another
- Deceit & unethical practice
- Being of full legal age
Related Crossword Games
Explain the role of significant individuals such as Thomas Hooker, Charles de Montesquieu, John…
Know your Rotary Club
How much do you know about Rotary in general as well as fellow club members?
What are the imp tools in DC App
MOMMY PLAY THIS