Medical Law & Ethics Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionFor Medical Assisting students
- Complement each other
- A Wrong against another person that is not a crime
- Mutual agreement to exchange privileges
- Granted by State Board of Examiners
- Professional misconduct
- Breach of Dr.-Pt. contract
- Person under legal age
- Threat to do bodily harm
- Unlawful touching without permission
- Person who brings a lawsuit against another
- Commands a person to appear in court
- Signs death certificates
- Moral principles or values
- Deceitful & unethical
- Person acting on behalf of another
- Deceit & unethical practice
- Being of full legal age