Medical Law And Ethics: Chapters 8, 9, And 10
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- when an employee has the right to receive benefits from a retirement plan.
- negative generalities concerning specific characteristics about a group
- regulates the privacy of patient’s health information.
- a requirement that all covered entities under HIPAA must be in compliance with the privacy, security, and electronic data provisions.
- the federal office that investigates violations of HIPAA.
- a number assigned to an employer for purposes of identification.
- unfair dislike or preference for something.
- person or institution to whom a debt is owed.
- person who owes money to another person.
- legal reason.
- medication route other than the alimentary canal
- worthy of belief.
- made known
- agency that oversees hospital accreditation standards.
- ordered by the court.
- penalties or fines.