Matter: Form & Substance In The Universe
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- A substance's ability to dissolve into another.
- A substance's ability to burn.
- Resistance to change in motion.
- A ____ conductor conducts heat or electricity only under limited conditions; example silicon.
- Heterogeneous matter is something that can be separated into two or more types of ______ matter is said to be what?
- A _________ has a definite volume and shape.
- Liquids have a definite ________ but lack a definite shape.
- A chemical property.
- Resists the flow of heat or electricity; examples - glass and rubber.
- Matter is anything that has _______ and takes up space.
- Matter that is the same throughout is called _____ matter.
- The matter that makes up the sun.
- The ability to transmit heat or electricity.
- A ______ has has a definite volume, but lacks a definite shape.
- All heterogeneous materials are _______.
- The measure of the amount of matter contained in a given volume.
- Everything in the universe is made of this.