Matter: Form & Substance in the Universe crossword puzzle game
Created By: mtgonsalves
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Matter: Form & Substance in the Universe crossword puzzle game DescriptionCrossword Puzzle
Matter: Form & Substance in the Universe crossword puzzle game Hints
- A substance's ability to dissolve into another.
- A substance's ability to burn.
- Resistance to change in motion.
- A ____ conductor conducts heat or electricity only under limited conditions; example silicon.
- Heterogeneous matter is something that can be separated into two or more types of ______ matter is said to be what?
- A _________ has a definite volume and shape.
- Liquids have a definite ________ but lack a definite shape.
- A chemical property.
- Resists the flow of heat or electricity; examples - glass and rubber.
- Matter is anything that has _______ and takes up space.
- Matter that is the same throughout is called _____ matter.
- The matter that makes up the sun.
- The ability to transmit heat or electricity.
- A ______ has has a definite volume, but lacks a definite shape.
- All heterogeneous materials are _______.
- The measure of the amount of matter contained in a given volume.
- Everything in the universe is made of this.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Matter: Form & Substance in the Universe crossword puzzle game?
Ayakashi Hunter Academy
Group fb nya adalah Ayakashi Hunter Academy
Culture, festivals of Fiji
Technical English Crossword
This is a game, where you can put words in the right place, if you do it, ¡You WIN!
DICTIONARY OF COMPUTING
Fill in the crossword by employing computer and maintenance, read well the description and write the…
Halloween vocabulary in french
Eye of the Dragon
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon