Matariki for Kids crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Matariki for Kids crossword puzzle game DescriptionMatariki
Matariki for Kids crossword puzzle game Hints
- 5. Matariki signals ______.
- 17.In the story how many times did the wahine appear a year?
- 23. One of the sisters of Matariki is called Rigel. What is their Maori name?
- 21. Which of the sons of Ranginui and Papatuanuku waged war, tore his eyes out and threw it into the sky to make the stars?
- 22. What is the meaning for Mata riki?
- 2. How do you say Matariki in Japanese?
- 16. What Maori traditional instruments were used to sound the dawning of a new day, to communicate with Māori gods, and to signify the planting of certain crops at different times of the year?
- 5. Matariki celebrates the ________ of life.
- 2. Which country holds the Makahiki Festival?
- 19. What did Tamarereti throw into the sky to fill it with light (stars)?
- 22. What is the meaning for Mata ariki?
- 24. Matariki is the Maori name for the group of stars also known as the _______ star cluster.
- 3. On what day does the Maori lunar calendar believe is a good day for fishing, eeling and crayfishing?
- 21. Some people believe Matariki is the mother who is surrounded by her six _______?
- 20. What gardens are well kept and large?
- 20. Kumara are carefullly stored in ____.
- 20. Lamprey look like ______. WIth no mouth and just a round, rough sucker
- 20. What was built to trap the adult lamprey?
- 20. Ko are digging tools use to break upp the ground before _____
- 20. Plump winter birds are cooked in ____
- 20. During Matariki, fat winter birds were caught in ______
- 20. In which season is Matariki seen in the East before dawn?
- 20. In Ancient Maori rubbish, you will find scrap bones of birds and ____
- 1. What is the Maori New Year called?
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Matariki for Kids crossword puzzle game?