Mammals Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionMammals are warm-blooded animals that feed their young milk from their bodies.
- The largest mammal in the water
- An animal that eats honey
- A farm animal that like mud
- The largest land animal with a long nose
- The king of the jungle
- An animal with stripes
- The only mammal that lays eggs
- A large spotted cat
- A very fast cat
- Also known as a hare
- A domestic canine
- An mammal that lives on land, but spends alot of time in the water
- An animal with horns on its face
- The largest deer
- A domestic feline
- A very smart monkey
- The largest member of the dolphin family
- The largest ape
- Pumbaa's friend Timon
- I can have one hump or two