Lymphatic System crossword puzzle game
Created By: vesseyr
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Lymphatic System crossword puzzle game DescriptionThe words are all organs of the lymphatic system.
Lymphatic System crossword puzzle game Hints
- Immune system fluis that helps collect unwanted materials for removal from the body
- Fight disease
- Types of white blood cells that determine specific response to infection and foreign substances
- Empties lymph into subclavian veins
- Produces t cells, active before puberty
- Types of white blood cells that respond to thymosin and produce cytokins
- Stimulate immune response
- Carry lymph
- Creates lymphocytes
- Protect body from harmful germs and contaminants
- Carry lymph
- Largest lymphatic organ, carries lymph and chyle
- Nourishes body
- Produces new blood cells
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Lymphatic System crossword puzzle game?
this is a test.
Clues for Halloween.
What plans were made after the war and presedency
we should find as many vocabulary items as we can
Unit 7 Crossword Puzzle
This crossword puzzle tests your understanding of Unit 7 - Handle Customers from Diverse Backgrounds…