I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The words are all organs of the lymphatic system.
- Immune system fluis that helps collect unwanted materials for removal from the body
- Fight disease
- Types of white blood cells that determine specific response to infection and foreign substances
- Empties lymph into subclavian veins
- Produces t cells, active before puberty
- Types of white blood cells that respond to thymosin and produce cytokins
- Stimulate immune response
- Carry lymph
- Creates lymphocytes
- Protect body from harmful germs and contaminants
- Carry lymph
- Largest lymphatic organ, carries lymph and chyle
- Nourishes body
- Produces new blood cells
Endocrine System and its components
basically everything in the digestive tract
Digestive System Crossword
Digestive System Terms
Operating System Basics
Helps you understand operating systems. Link for help: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/2
Can you figure out the clues to the Solar System questions?