Lord of the Flies Crossword puzzle game
Created By: Roobear58
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Lord of the Flies Crossword puzzle game Descriptionby Clara and Rowan
Lord of the Flies Crossword puzzle game Hints
- William Golding described Lord of the Flies as an exploration of the inherent ____ of the mans heart.
- What object is used to maintain order during meetings?
- What is the symbol for mans negative impact on nature?
- How does Piggy pronounce the word asthma?
- How does Jack first introduce himself?
- What was the distinct physical trait of the littlun who disappeared in the fire?
- Which form of government does Ralph try to maintain while he is leader?
- What represents "the evil residing within everyone"?
- On what obstruction does the dead parachutist become tangled?
- What is the boys' home country?
- What does Simon get for the littluns?
- To whom is Simon's character often compared?
- To whom does Ralph first assign a job upon being elected leader?
- What is the last word of the verbalization that Jack uses to rouse the animalistic instincts within the hunters?
- Who does Jack strike shortly after his first kill?
- In which perspective is this novel written?
- Who first saw the beast?
- Which littluns is often crying?
- What is the Lord of the Flies?
- Under which climate classification is the island?
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Lord of the Flies Crossword puzzle game?
things about me
finding five animals names
Učni modul KEMIJA
Križanka na temo učnega modula kemija
Located in Anahiem, CA
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet ships
Resources that were aboard The First Fleet ships when it was in England
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet Ships
Resources that were on The First Fleet when they were still in England