Lord Of The Flies Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Descriptionby Clara and Rowan
- William Golding described Lord of the Flies as an exploration of the inherent ____ of the mans heart.
- What object is used to maintain order during meetings?
- What is the symbol for mans negative impact on nature?
- How does Piggy pronounce the word asthma?
- How does Jack first introduce himself?
- What was the distinct physical trait of the littlun who disappeared in the fire?
- Which form of government does Ralph try to maintain while he is leader?
- What represents "the evil residing within everyone"?
- On what obstruction does the dead parachutist become tangled?
- What is the boys' home country?
- What does Simon get for the littluns?
- To whom is Simon's character often compared?
- To whom does Ralph first assign a job upon being elected leader?
- What is the last word of the verbalization that Jack uses to rouse the animalistic instincts within the hunters?
- Who does Jack strike shortly after his first kill?
- In which perspective is this novel written?
- Who first saw the beast?
- Which littluns is often crying?
- What is the Lord of the Flies?
- Under which climate classification is the island?