Living and Non-Living Things crossword puzzle game
Created By: lizjpen
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Living and Non-Living Things crossword puzzle game DescriptionCharacteristics of living and non-living things
Living and Non-Living Things crossword puzzle game Hints
- Living things must ______ air.
- Tiny ______ make up your whole body.
- Living things need to eat because they use ______.
- All non-living things are ______.
- Living things ______ when their environment changes.
- Living things get bigger.
- Not dead
- Living things have babies.
- A female reproduction cell
- A male reproduction cell
- Plant and animals are ______ things.
- Rocks, air, and water are ______ things.
- A type of reproduction with only one parent.
- A type of reproduction with two parents.
- A type of asexual reproduction where cut off parts regrow.
- A type of asexual reproduction where a small cell forms from the parent.
- Living things need ______ for energy.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Living and Non-Living Things crossword puzzle game?
This is a crossword puzzle for 6th grade math students.
things about me
finding five animals names
Učni modul KEMIJA
Križanka na temo učnega modula kemija
Located in Anahiem, CA
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet ships
Resources that were aboard The First Fleet ships when it was in England
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet Ships
Resources that were on The First Fleet when they were still in England