Living And Non-living Things
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Characteristics of living and non-living things
- Living things must ______ air.
- Tiny ______ make up your whole body.
- Living things need to eat because they use ______.
- All non-living things are ______.
- Living things ______ when their environment changes.
- Living things get bigger.
- Not dead
- Living things have babies.
- A female reproduction cell
- A male reproduction cell
- Plant and animals are ______ things.
- Rocks, air, and water are ______ things.
- A type of reproduction with only one parent.
- A type of reproduction with two parents.
- A type of asexual reproduction where cut off parts regrow.
- A type of asexual reproduction where a small cell forms from the parent.
- Living things need ______ for energy.
think of rude things
Awesome Country Things
Fun and unlike any other crosswords
Things Happening On The Groups Floor
All things relating to things happening on the GROUPs floor.
Living With A Bear
Living with a Bear
Putting First Things First
crossword for number 3 of the 7 habits of highly effective people