Living And Non-living Things
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Characteristics of living and non-living things
- Living things must ______ air.
- Tiny ______ make up your whole body.
- Living things need to eat because they use ______.
- All non-living things are ______.
- Living things ______ when their environment changes.
- Living things get bigger.
- Not dead
- Living things have babies.
- A female reproduction cell
- A male reproduction cell
- Plant and animals are ______ things.
- Rocks, air, and water are ______ things.
- A type of reproduction with only one parent.
- A type of reproduction with two parents.
- A type of asexual reproduction where cut off parts regrow.
- A type of asexual reproduction where a small cell forms from the parent.
- Living things need ______ for energy.
Awesome Country Things
Fun and unlike any other crosswords
Things Happening On The Groups Floor
All things relating to things happening on the GROUPs floor.
Living With A Bear
Living with a Bear
Putting First Things First
crossword for number 3 of the 7 habits of highly effective people
Next Step Living
Things to know