Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game
Created By: darkwater
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game DescriptionA game about literary terms.
Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game Hints
- Not much personality or complexity
- He goes around the wall after hitting it the first time.
- Harry and Hermione are this. Also, Victor and the Monster from Frankestein are this.
- He keeps running into the wall, never learning.
- Good food. Good cheer. Good times.
- She is not unattractive.
- He tripped and fell, yes he did, he tripped and fell.
- He ate. She slept. They wept.
- It is safe to have no illusions, and dull, and good, and abnormal.
- He is cruel, vile, has no self respect.
- Chase the dog, and the bags.
- "Let's build a tiny town," said Tim. "Brilliant idea Einstein! Let's build a tiny train station with money while we are at it!"
- If you pop that gum one more time-.
- He is noticeable for nothing in the world except for the markedness by which he is noticeable for nothing.
- He defiled the tomb. The tomb was destroyed.
- Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends.
- Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
- I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better.
- He is my brother, friend, helper, and cook.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game?
420 Blaze It, 360 No Scope, 180 Tea Bag, 720 Buss Kill
¿Y que hay del medio ambiente?
De acuerdo a la nota dela revista encuentra las palabras mas notorias del tema
Complete The Crossword
The following crossword will help you understand a list of glossary word I have included
Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche
Grille de mots croisés
Lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi, dimanche