Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game DescriptionA game about literary terms.
Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game Hints
- Not much personality or complexity
- He goes around the wall after hitting it the first time.
- Harry and Hermione are this. Also, Victor and the Monster from Frankestein are this.
- He keeps running into the wall, never learning.
- Good food. Good cheer. Good times.
- She is not unattractive.
- He tripped and fell, yes he did, he tripped and fell.
- He ate. She slept. They wept.
- It is safe to have no illusions, and dull, and good, and abnormal.
- He is cruel, vile, has no self respect.
- Chase the dog, and the bags.
- "Let's build a tiny town," said Tim. "Brilliant idea Einstein! Let's build a tiny train station with money while we are at it!"
- If you pop that gum one more time-.
- He is noticeable for nothing in the world except for the markedness by which he is noticeable for nothing.
- He defiled the tomb. The tomb was destroyed.
- Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends.
- Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
- I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better.
- He is my brother, friend, helper, and cook.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Literary Terms Review crossword puzzle game?
Los saludos en Alemán y plurales referente a las palabras
Escribe los saludos en Alemán y plurales referentes a las palabras, sin espacios ni contracciones.