Linear Equations In One Variable
I Like This Game ( Liked by 12 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
test your Mathematics for yourself !!!
- an alphabet that doesn't have a fixed value
- inverse of addition
- inverse of multiplication
- terms in an expression that have the same variable raised to the same power
- an expression is said to be ____ if it has no grouping symbols and if all like terms have been combined
- this is an example of what property: 2(x + 5) = 2x + 10
- A ____ pair is a pair of numbers whose product equal on