Landforms crossword puzzle game
Created By: dianadell
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Landforms crossword puzzle game DescriptionLearn about landforms
Landforms crossword puzzle game Hints
- a triangle-shaped area at the mouth of a river where rich soil is deposited
- a very large piece of ice that is frozen all year round; a large permanent body of ice moving over the land
- a piece of land surrounded by water; a piece of land smaller than a continent that is surrounded by water
- a natural body of water that is larger than a pond but smaller than an ocean
- a large peak of land higher than a hill; a large area of raised land that comes to a point
- a very large salty body of water; one of the salt water bodies of water that covers most of the earth's surface
- a piece of land surrounded by water on three sides
- a large, flat, low area of land
- a large, relatively flat, but elevated area of land
- a flowing stream of water; a relatively large flowing stream of water that occurs in nature
- a low point or position
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Landforms crossword puzzle game?