Introduction To Animals
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
A crossword review game to go along with C 01.
- A body opening.
- They type of symmetry vertebrates have.
- A cow is an example.
- Not a medusa.
- Squidward has these, and so do cnidarians.
- You are an example of this.
- Pie's symmetry.
- An animal that eats only animals.
- A spineless creature.