Insurance Terms crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 4 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Insurance Terms crossword puzzle game Descriptionbasic insurance
Insurance Terms crossword puzzle game Hints
- Is required by law
- covers your vehicle from fire, theft, vamdalism, sand and hail damage.
- covers when you hit someone or someone hits you.
- covers you and your passengers if you are involved in an accidents with a person that does not have insurance
- covers medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident regardless of who was at faul
- covers in case of an accident and the vehicle can not be moved
- covers $30 for 30 days
- this coverage waves your collision deductible if you are hit by an negligent uninsured motorist
- The amount of the loss which the insured is responsible to pay before benefits from the insurance company are payable
- the policy holder(s) entitled to covered benefits in case of an accident or a loss
- The insurance company who issues the insurance and agrees to pay for the losses and provide covered benefits
- the amount of money an insurance company charges for insurance coverage
- a licensed person or organization paid by you to look for insurance on your behalf
- certain causes and conditions, listed in the policy, which are not covered
- An estimate of the cost of insurance, based on information supplied to the insurance company by the applicant
- the written contract of insurance
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Insurance Terms crossword puzzle game?