I Like This Game ( Liked by 5 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- Is required by law
- covers your vehicle from fire, theft, vamdalism, sand and hail damage.
- covers when you hit someone or someone hits you.
- covers you and your passengers if you are involved in an accidents with a person that does not have insurance
- covers medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident regardless of who was at faul
- covers in case of an accident and the vehicle can not be moved
- covers $30 for 30 days
- this coverage waves your collision deductible if you are hit by an negligent uninsured motorist
- The amount of the loss which the insured is responsible to pay before benefits from the insurance company are payable
- the policy holder(s) entitled to covered benefits in case of an accident or a loss
- The insurance company who issues the insurance and agrees to pay for the losses and provide covered benefits
- the amount of money an insurance company charges for insurance coverage
- a licensed person or organization paid by you to look for insurance on your behalf
- certain causes and conditions, listed in the policy, which are not covered
- An estimate of the cost of insurance, based on information supplied to the insurance company by the applicant
- the written contract of insurance
Basic Computer Terms
Terms for Academic Writing
Word game for Critical Research
try and solve this crossword that has words from our textbook (0.2)
Icd 10 Cm Terms
Terms for icd 10
Determine music terms from clues and enter all answers correctly to complete the puzzle.