Infection Control Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 4 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
A fun easy way to retrain your brain
- This level of precautions relates to all aspects of care
- the most effective means of preventing cross infection
- can be used frequently on unsoiled hands only
- used AFTER the item has been cleaned thoroughly
- to prevent body fluid splash into eyes
- can be easily transmitted by skin to skin contact
- can be easily transmitted through faeces or urine
- an area of redness, swelling, discharge, pain or all.
- a common area that is often missed during cares
- this infection can cause increased confusion and falls
- 'shortened name' for a bug often responsible for skin infections
- extremely contagious virus
- one would be in this situation for several highly contagious diseases
- should be clean and trimmed at all times
- should be changed washed between shifts
- must be worn in sluice room to protect clothing
- to be worn when in contact with body fluids only or during contact precautions
- several different strains can cause severe illness
- always changing can cause severe illness and death
- all healthcare staff should have this yearly
- topical lotion used in the treatment of MRSA
- skin disorder that is easily spread within healthcare settings
- can harbour bacteria and spores if not eliminated regularly
- these precautions include gown, gloves, mask, sometimes eyeware
- meets regularly to discuss infection control issues
- these people are at high risk of infection if we don't get it right
- we don't want to take our work or bugs home with us to these...
Identify concepts of infection prevention
Bacteriology And Infection Control
terms related to bacteria
Explore infection control.
Infection Control 2014
For infection control week
Cna training of the importance of proper use of standard precautions in disease prevention