Infection Control Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: alicia1975
I Like This Game ( Liked by 4 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Infection Control Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionA fun easy way to retrain your brain
Infection Control Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- This level of precautions relates to all aspects of care
- the most effective means of preventing cross infection
- can be used frequently on unsoiled hands only
- used AFTER the item has been cleaned thoroughly
- to prevent body fluid splash into eyes
- can be easily transmitted by skin to skin contact
- can be easily transmitted through faeces or urine
- an area of redness, swelling, discharge, pain or all.
- a common area that is often missed during cares
- this infection can cause increased confusion and falls
- 'shortened name' for a bug often responsible for skin infections
- extremely contagious virus
- one would be in this situation for several highly contagious diseases
- should be clean and trimmed at all times
- should be changed washed between shifts
- must be worn in sluice room to protect clothing
- to be worn when in contact with body fluids only or during contact precautions
- several different strains can cause severe illness
- always changing can cause severe illness and death
- all healthcare staff should have this yearly
- topical lotion used in the treatment of MRSA
- skin disorder that is easily spread within healthcare settings
- can harbour bacteria and spores if not eliminated regularly
- these precautions include gown, gloves, mask, sometimes eyeware
- meets regularly to discuss infection control issues
- these people are at high risk of infection if we don't get it right
- we don't want to take our work or bugs home with us to these...