I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Test your vocabulary skills regarding one and two variable inequalities.
- On a coordinate grid, the sign that shades above the line
- On a coordinate grid, the sign that shades below the line
- On a coordinate grid, the solution set of a system of inequalities
- For x > 3, the dot on the number line will be _____.
- For x greater than or equal to 3, the dot on the number line will be _____.
- where you plot an inequality with one variable
- where you plot an inequality with two variables
- an expression with a < or > sign
- an expression with an = sign
- the answer to an inequality
Points Of Concurrency And Triangle Inequalities
Talks about all the concepts on points of concurrency and triangle inequalities