I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Description of the Industrial Revolution
- Improved British roads
- Inventor of the spinning mule
- Wealthy merchants set up machines in a large building called a ______
- A person who organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of a business
- Inventor of the cotton gin
- Process that farmers used in order NOT to exhaust the land
- What was the Clermont
- A large, fenced-in field
- George Stephenson laid the world's first _____
- Name of the locomotive that first tested the Liverpool-Manchester line
- Last name of the person who used Watt's engine to invent the steam boat
- England's natural ________ resources included iron and coal
- First industry transformed by the Industrial Revolution
- What type of revolution began in England in the 18th century
- Creator of the seed drill
Freedom-a History Of Us: Revolution
Puzzle to accompany Part 2 of Freedom: A History of Us by Joy Hakim
Industrial Revolution Crossword
A crossword involving the key social and technological terms of the Industrial Revolution.
Betty Spaguetti Revolution.
Have fun and don't forget to share your taco!
American Revolution In South Carolina
Answer the questions about important people and places during the American Revolution in South…