I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Description of the Industrial Revolution
- Improved British roads
- Inventor of the spinning mule
- Wealthy merchants set up machines in a large building called a ______
- A person who organizes, manages, and takes on the risks of a business
- Inventor of the cotton gin
- Process that farmers used in order NOT to exhaust the land
- What was the Clermont
- A large, fenced-in field
- George Stephenson laid the world's first _____
- Name of the locomotive that first tested the Liverpool-Manchester line
- Last name of the person who used Watt's engine to invent the steam boat
- England's natural ________ resources included iron and coal
- First industry transformed by the Industrial Revolution
- What type of revolution began in England in the 18th century
- Creator of the seed drill
Chapter 11-Texas Revolution & Mexican American War
Chapter Review Questions
La Revolution Francaise
Long and fun
Freedom-a History Of Us: Revolution
Puzzle to accompany Part 2 of Freedom: A History of Us by Joy Hakim
Industrial Revolution Crossword
A crossword involving the key social and technological terms of the Industrial Revolution.