Indian Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Jayarubini
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Indian Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionImportant festivals
Indian Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- celebrated for 5 days according to the lunar Hindu Calendar
- is celebrated five times a year especially at nigkts
- is an historical Indo-Aryan language, one of the liturgical languages of Hinduism and Buddhism
- Telugu Classical dance
- deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation"
- ften depicted as an infant, as a young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana
- a set of religious, philosophical and cultural systems that originated in the Indian subcontinent
- is a harvest festival widely celebrated by Tamils in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in Sri Lanka.
- Hindu devotional song
- is a plucked stringed instrument used mostly in Carnatic Indian classical music
Related Crossword Games
Neutrino & the Power Pack
A speedster leading a bunch of super powered teens
Funky Pigeon Easter Crossword!
Have a go at this crossword to test your Easter knowledge on the eve of the big day!
Words and terms for WebSILK
Partes de la tierra
Know thy Shakespeare
The words in the crossword were coined by Shakespeare.