Indian Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Jayarubini
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Indian Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionImportant festivals
Indian Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- celebrated for 5 days according to the lunar Hindu Calendar
- is celebrated five times a year especially at nigkts
- is an historical Indo-Aryan language, one of the liturgical languages of Hinduism and Buddhism
- Telugu Classical dance
- deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation"
- ften depicted as an infant, as a young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana
- a set of religious, philosophical and cultural systems that originated in the Indian subcontinent
- is a harvest festival widely celebrated by Tamils in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in Sri Lanka.
- Hindu devotional song
- is a plucked stringed instrument used mostly in Carnatic Indian classical music
Related Crossword Games
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game