Indian crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Indian crossword puzzle game DescriptionImportant festivals
Indian crossword puzzle game Hints
- celebrated for 5 days according to the lunar Hindu Calendar
- is celebrated five times a year especially at nigkts
- is an historical Indo-Aryan language, one of the liturgical languages of Hinduism and Buddhism
- Telugu Classical dance
- deliberate descent of a deity from heaven to earth, and is mostly translated into English as "incarnation", but more accurately as "appearance" or "manifestation"
- ften depicted as an infant, as a young boy playing a flute as in the Bhagavata Purana
- a set of religious, philosophical and cultural systems that originated in the Indian subcontinent
- is a harvest festival widely celebrated by Tamils in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in Sri Lanka.
- Hindu devotional song
- is a plucked stringed instrument used mostly in Carnatic Indian classical music
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Indian crossword puzzle game?