Imperialism crossword puzzle game
Created By: ericmhack
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Imperialism crossword puzzle game DescriptionThis is a crossword puzzle which will contain clues from your study of European Imperialism.
Imperialism crossword puzzle game Hints
- Prime Minister responsible for gaining control of the Suez Canal for Britain
- Canal that connects the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea
- King who ruled Congo for Belgium
- Longest reigning British monarch
- Largest colony in the British Empire by population
- Most important French colony in North Africa
- Began as a British penal colony in the Southern Hemisphere
- Father of Modern Egypt
- Largest crop exported to Britain from India
- Area of Southeast Asia under French control
- Colony under British control that contained Jerusalem
- Middle Eastern country that remained independent yet the focus of the "Great Game"
- French colony; capital is/was Beiruit
- Exported from the Congo; now mostly produced synthetically
- British colony in southern Africa named after Cecil Rhodes
- City in Belgium that became the center of the diamond industry
- Country that Britain failed to conquer; now occupied by the US and NATO forces in the "War on Terror"
- Predominate sect of Islam in Iraq and Iran
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Imperialism crossword puzzle game?
Math Homework Crossword
find the correct words
Put the correct vords
complete this crossword puzzle
League of Legends Champion Crossword
You Know It!
Oh no! Amelia wants to bake a cake for her daddy, but she has forgotten a few of the kitchen rules…