Imperialism Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: ericmhack
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Imperialism Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThis is a crossword puzzle which will contain clues from your study of European Imperialism.
Imperialism Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Prime Minister responsible for gaining control of the Suez Canal for Britain
- Canal that connects the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea
- King who ruled Congo for Belgium
- Longest reigning British monarch
- Largest colony in the British Empire by population
- Most important French colony in North Africa
- Began as a British penal colony in the Southern Hemisphere
- Father of Modern Egypt
- Largest crop exported to Britain from India
- Area of Southeast Asia under French control
- Colony under British control that contained Jerusalem
- Middle Eastern country that remained independent yet the focus of the "Great Game"
- French colony; capital is/was Beiruit
- Exported from the Congo; now mostly produced synthetically
- British colony in southern Africa named after Cecil Rhodes
- City in Belgium that became the center of the diamond industry
- Country that Britain failed to conquer; now occupied by the US and NATO forces in the "War on Terror"
- Predominate sect of Islam in Iraq and Iran