Human Growth & Development
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Growing Of Toddlers 3-5 ages
- When a child's growth or skill development is slower than other children of the same age
- Skills that children develop that allow them to think, learn, problem solve, and remember
- Children from ages 3 to 5
- Things a child does while getting older, such as hopping, climbing, learning to count
- Skills children develop that rely on the use of small muscles, (such as holding things, turning knobs, snapping buttons)
- Skills children develop that rely on large muscles, (such as walking, running, climbing, hopping)
This game's aim is to improve knowledge of English vocabulary regarding human body.
What Is Geography Revision Human, Environmental
Human rights related vocabulary
Human Trafficking Facts
A way to help remember facts and information about human trafficking
Jean Piaget's Theory Moral Development
Terms related to Piaget's theory