Human Growth & Development Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionGrowing Of Toddlers 3-5 ages
- When a child's growth or skill development is slower than other children of the same age
- Skills that children develop that allow them to think, learn, problem solve, and remember
- Children from ages 3 to 5
- Things a child does while getting older, such as hopping, climbing, learning to count
- Skills children develop that rely on the use of small muscles, (such as holding things, turning knobs, snapping buttons)
- Skills children develop that rely on large muscles, (such as walking, running, climbing, hopping)
Related Crossword Games
Hr- Module 1: Introduction To Human Resources Legal Compliance - Crossword
Terms and Concepts related to Human Resources Legal Compliance
crossword over leadership development
Complete this crossword based on the text above.
Chapter 4 Review
all the words are related to human values