Human Growth & Development Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Mekia
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Human Growth & Development Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionGrowing Of Toddlers 3-5 ages
Human Growth & Development Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- When a child's growth or skill development is slower than other children of the same age
- Skills that children develop that allow them to think, learn, problem solve, and remember
- Children from ages 3 to 5
- Things a child does while getting older, such as hopping, climbing, learning to count
- Skills children develop that rely on the use of small muscles, (such as holding things, turning knobs, snapping buttons)
- Skills children develop that rely on large muscles, (such as walking, running, climbing, hopping)
Related Crossword Games
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game