Heat & Temperature Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Energy, heat & temperature terms.
- describes how quickly molecules are moving inside a material.
- energy which is moved between two things when one of them is hotter than the other
- heat transfer by direct contact
- the transfer of energy by electromagnetic waves
- the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- used to measure temperature
- SI unit for temperature
- Metric unit for measuring temperature; On this scale water freezes at zero and boils at 100.
- a material that does not conduct heat well
- the SI unit of energy
- amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celsius at atmospheric pressure
Digital Citizenship Crossword Puzzle
Check your understanding of important digital citizenship terms by completing the crossword puzzle.
Use the clues to find which key terms from the topic so far are in the crossword
Crossword Kyushu Edition
Use the hints to discover the names of different places in Kyushu.