Heat & Temperature Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Heat & Temperature Crossword puzzle game DescriptionEnergy, heat & temperature terms.
Heat & Temperature Crossword puzzle game Hints
- describes how quickly molecules are moving inside a material.
- energy which is moved between two things when one of them is hotter than the other
- heat transfer by direct contact
- the transfer of energy by electromagnetic waves
- the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- used to measure temperature
- SI unit for temperature
- Metric unit for measuring temperature; On this scale water freezes at zero and boils at 100.
- a material that does not conduct heat well
- the SI unit of energy
- amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celsius at atmospheric pressure
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Heat & Temperature Crossword puzzle game?