HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CROSSWORD puzzle game
Comments Created By: LAMNS12
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CROSSWORD puzzle game DescriptionComplete the Health and Human crossword below by filling in the empty spaces.
HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CROSSWORD puzzle game Hints
- Keeping healthy, having a good body weight and eating a healthy diet all affects your ________ health
- Having good _____________ with your peers can help with your soical and mental health
- Your ______ incudes fruit and vegatables
- Socalizing with others
- Being able to mix and communicate well with others
- Your body mass
- When you play sport you are physically ______
- A,D and E are the main ________ to take and get daily
- When you feel down
- Mental,Social and Physical _____
- Having to many things on can cause ______
- Being physically healthy can affect your ____ in many ways
- A characteristic of Mental Health
- Using your bodies muscle will improve your ________
- Doing this everyday for at least 40 minutes can improve your physical health
- To do with your mental health
- Eating healthy and exercising can help prevent _______
- A contented state of being happy and healthy
- You can improve your _______ by exercising daily
- having ____________ can inprove your social and mental health
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CROSSWORD puzzle game?
Identifying basic two-dimensional shapes.
Spelling And Understanding
1. biology \r\n2. cycle \r\n3. geography \r\n4. homophone \r\n5. hydroplane \r\n6. mechanic…
Weekly Vocabulary Words
Second Grade Vocabulary
Second grade vocabulary wards, and their definition, in a fun games.
The Five Senses
There are five senses, each with specific parts of the body (sensory organs) responsible for each of…
The Five Senses
The five senses
Write the correct word in the blank that appeals to the statement
properties used to classify matter