Great Depression and New Deal Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: valjones
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Great Depression and New Deal Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionKnow the vocabulary associated with Unit 6.
Great Depression and New Deal Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- What plan lead people to overspend?
- Buying on ____ is to make a small down payment and borrow the rest to buy stock.
- Overproduction is when companies continued to make ____ even as sales dropped.
- Barometer of the health of our country.
- Industry that struggled the most during the 1920s.
- Consumer goods are items _____by consumers - toasters, radios, etc.
- Elected in 1928.
- Buying stock in hopes of making a quick profit.
- The day the stock market crashed.
- The period from 1929 to 1940 is known as the Great__.
- Shantytowns mocking the president.
- The movement of African Americans from the south to the north is knows as the Great ___.
- Area of extreme drought during the 1930s.