Great Depression And New Deal
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Know the vocabulary associated with Unit 6.
- What plan lead people to overspend?
- Buying on ____ is to make a small down payment and borrow the rest to buy stock.
- Overproduction is when companies continued to make ____ even as sales dropped.
- Barometer of the health of our country.
- Industry that struggled the most during the 1920s.
- Consumer goods are items _____by consumers - toasters, radios, etc.
- Elected in 1928.
- Buying stock in hopes of making a quick profit.
- The day the stock market crashed.
- The period from 1929 to 1940 is known as the Great__.
- Shantytowns mocking the president.
- The movement of African Americans from the south to the north is knows as the Great ___.
- Area of extreme drought during the 1930s.