Gre Words: A Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 19 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Commonly used words on GRE
- to reduce in amount, degree or severity
- to leave secretly
- to choose not to do something
- an extremely deep hole
- to make impure
- to speak in favor of
- concerning the appreciation of beauty
- to increase in power, influence, and reputation
- to make more bearable
- to combine to mix together
- doubtful or uncertain; able to be interpreted several ways
- to make better, to improve
- something out of place in time
- similar or alike in some way; equivalent to
- deviation from what is normal
- to annoy or provoke to anger
- extreme dislike
- lack of interest or emotion
- to judge a dispute between two opposing parties
- ancient, old-fashioned
- intense or passionate feeling
- able to speak clearly and expressively
- to make something unpleasant less severe
- to reduce in force or degree; to weaken
- fearless and daring
- severe or stern in appearance; undecorated