Grant Wood Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: rsternhagen
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Grant Wood Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionCrossword puzzle to accompany Grant Wood biographical information at http://www.grantwoodartgallery.org/grantwood.htm for Digital Art History class with Mrs. Sternhagen.
Grant Wood Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- The person in "Woman with Plants" is his
- The family moved to this town after his father died
- Everyone thought Grant Wood would grow up to be a
- Grant Wood's favorite place to create was in
- Window in "American Gothic" is styled after this architectural style
- Grant Wood also painted images of American
- As a child, Grant Wood drew pictures with these
- This person died when Grant Wood was 10-years-old
- Grant Wood served in the
- Grant Wood painted this on tanks and cannons during World War I
- The man in "American Gothic" was modeled after his
- Grant Wood was born near this town
- The woman in "American Gothic" was modeled after