Grant Wood crossword puzzle game
Created By: rsternhagen
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Grant Wood crossword puzzle game DescriptionCrossword puzzle to accompany Grant Wood biographical information at http://www.grantwoodartgallery.org/grantwood.htm for Digital Art History class with Mrs. Sternhagen.
Grant Wood crossword puzzle game Hints
- The person in "Woman with Plants" is his
- The family moved to this town after his father died
- Everyone thought Grant Wood would grow up to be a
- Grant Wood's favorite place to create was in
- Window in "American Gothic" is styled after this architectural style
- Grant Wood also painted images of American
- As a child, Grant Wood drew pictures with these
- This person died when Grant Wood was 10-years-old
- Grant Wood served in the
- Grant Wood painted this on tanks and cannons during World War I
- The man in "American Gothic" was modeled after his
- Grant Wood was born near this town
- The woman in "American Gothic" was modeled after
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Grant Wood crossword puzzle game?
Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche
Grille de mots croisés
Lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi, dimanche
Fill in the blank
Fill in the blank with my, your, his her, our, their
Kasaysayan ng aking Newspaper
Nabi dan Rasul
Nabi dan Rasul
Numbers And Letters