Global Warming Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Dman123
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Global Warming Crossword Puzzle Game Descriptionall about global warming
Global Warming Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- is a layer in Earth's atmosphere which contains relatively high concentrations
- One of the factors that causes global warming, desertification, and loss of topsoil. It is often a result of
- The most abundant element in the universe. It can be used as a fuel source
- These plentiful and useful organisms consume carbon dioxide, convert it to food, and produce oxygen
- The program endorsed by the US Environment Protection Agency to reduce energy use mainly in
- The most toxic greenhouse gas emission. It is common around landfills and farms
- It gives people the power to make environmental policy a priority
- The name given to gasses that trap heat and cause global warming.
- A tool used to illustrate how much impact a human being has on the Earth
- A transportation vehicle using a combination of electricity and gasoline.
- /It combines Hydrogen and Oxygen to create energy that can be used in cars
- The government agency which monitors environmental issue
- Energy that can be used and reused an infinite number of times
- It was started in 1970 by Senator Gaylord Nelson and Dennis Hayes. It is celebrated by over 500
- Living within the limits of earth’s natural resources
- The term given to food sold in supermarkets and grown or fed without synthetic fertilizers, chemicals,
- The type of fuel humans depend on most. It is nonrenewable and found underground
- The cleanest fossil fuel, most often found in fragile areas of nature
- The most common greenhouse gas. Humans breathe it out and trees consume it
- An international treaty giving countries a timeline to reduce their emissions of greenhouse gases. It has not been signed by the United States.