Global Warming Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Global Warming Crossword puzzle game Descriptionall about global warming
Global Warming Crossword puzzle game Hints
- is a layer in Earth's atmosphere which contains relatively high concentrations
- One of the factors that causes global warming, desertification, and loss of topsoil. It is often a result of
- The most abundant element in the universe. It can be used as a fuel source
- These plentiful and useful organisms consume carbon dioxide, convert it to food, and produce oxygen
- The program endorsed by the US Environment Protection Agency to reduce energy use mainly in
- The most toxic greenhouse gas emission. It is common around landfills and farms
- It gives people the power to make environmental policy a priority
- The name given to gasses that trap heat and cause global warming.
- A tool used to illustrate how much impact a human being has on the Earth
- A transportation vehicle using a combination of electricity and gasoline.
- /It combines Hydrogen and Oxygen to create energy that can be used in cars
- The government agency which monitors environmental issue
- Energy that can be used and reused an infinite number of times
- It was started in 1970 by Senator Gaylord Nelson and Dennis Hayes. It is celebrated by over 500
- Living within the limits of earth’s natural resources
- The term given to food sold in supermarkets and grown or fed without synthetic fertilizers, chemicals,
- The type of fuel humans depend on most. It is nonrenewable and found underground
- The cleanest fossil fuel, most often found in fragile areas of nature
- The most common greenhouse gas. Humans breathe it out and trees consume it
- An international treaty giving countries a timeline to reduce their emissions of greenhouse gases. It has not been signed by the United States.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Global Warming Crossword puzzle game?
This is a crossword game that helps you remember key terms about yellow fever