I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
how well do you know your fruits?
- looks similar to an orange, with a bitter taste
- it is also a colour
- its size, shape and colour is similar to a blackberry and its taste is similar to a raspberry
- the colour tends to be yellow-orange and contains one large seed
- has a green exterior and its sweet interior flesh is a deep pink colour
- a tropical fruit containing sharp spines on the skin
- similar shape to a pear. Commonly found in purple
- small round fruit containing a long stem and a small pit
- native to the area of modern day Iran
- its sauce is a part of traditional American and Canadian Thanksgiving menus
- one of the world's most cultivated fruits. you can also make cider with it
- its seeds are on the outside
- a curved, yellow fruit
- the common colour of this fruit is red but it can also come in black, purple and yellow
- a red fruit, commonly mistaken for a vegetable