Forensic Anthropology Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- The exmination of human skeletal or decompsoing remains ina legal setting to establish the identity of unknown individuals and to help determine the cause of death
- A situation in which a government elimates a segment of it's civilian
- Before death. If the person had a fracture during life it can help identify the person
- Time of death. If a person was shot the Forensic Anthropologist can when,where and what kind of gun
- People who examins and evaluates dental evidence