Feudalism and the Manor Economy crossword puzzle game
Created By: shastings
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Feudalism and the Manor Economy crossword puzzle game DescriptionHere is a crossword puzzle based on Chapter 8, section 2
Feudalism and the Manor Economy crossword puzzle game Hints
- Loosely organized system of government in which local lords governed their own landsbut owed military service and other support to a greater lord
- In medieval Europe, a lord who was granted landin exchange for service and loyaltyto a greater lord
- This took a heavy toll on Medieval peasants
- In the Middle Ages, an estate granted by a lord to a vassal in exchange for service and loyalty
- Noble in Europe who served as a mounted warrior for a lord in the Middle Ages
- Mock battle in which knights would compete against one another to show off their fighting skills
- Code of conduct for knights during the Middle Ages
- Wandering poet in Europe in the Middle Ages
- During the Middle Ages in Europe, a lord's estate, which included one or more villages and the surrounding lands
- In medieval Europe, peasant bound to the lord's land
- A wooden tower
- The age at which a boy slated to become a knight was sent away to the castle
- A water filled ditch
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Feudalism and the Manor Economy crossword puzzle game?