Feudalism and the Manor Economy Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: shastings
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Feudalism and the Manor Economy Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionHere is a crossword puzzle based on Chapter 8, section 2
Feudalism and the Manor Economy Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Loosely organized system of government in which local lords governed their own landsbut owed military service and other support to a greater lord
- In medieval Europe, a lord who was granted landin exchange for service and loyaltyto a greater lord
- This took a heavy toll on Medieval peasants
- In the Middle Ages, an estate granted by a lord to a vassal in exchange for service and loyalty
- Noble in Europe who served as a mounted warrior for a lord in the Middle Ages
- Mock battle in which knights would compete against one another to show off their fighting skills
- Code of conduct for knights during the Middle Ages
- Wandering poet in Europe in the Middle Ages
- During the Middle Ages in Europe, a lord's estate, which included one or more villages and the surrounding lands
- In medieval Europe, peasant bound to the lord's land
- A wooden tower
- The age at which a boy slated to become a knight was sent away to the castle
- A water filled ditch
Related Crossword Games
Mentally Ill in the United States
Mentall illness as a vulnerbale population, building skills and insights to engage clients.
Roles of Carriers & Ports
Answer with the help of clue
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game