Fear Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Descriptionthe feeling you get when you are afraid
- the feeling you get when you are afraid
- someone whose job is to make judgments about the good and bad qualities of art, music, film etc.
- the space between two straight lines that join each other
- an act of trying to do something
- a strong feeling of trust in someone or something
- to move suddenly from side to side
- opposite of narrow
- the physical ability to see
- to damage something so badly that it cannot be used