FEAR Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: majideskandari
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
FEAR Crossword Puzzle Game Descriptionthe feeling you get when you are afraid
FEAR Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- the feeling you get when you are afraid
- someone whose job is to make judgments about the good and bad qualities of art, music, film etc.
- the space between two straight lines that join each other
- an act of trying to do something
- a strong feeling of trust in someone or something
- to move suddenly from side to side
- opposite of narrow
- the physical ability to see
- to damage something so badly that it cannot be used
Related Crossword Games
Neutrino & the Power Pack
A speedster leading a bunch of super powered teens
Funky Pigeon Easter Crossword!
Have a go at this crossword to test your Easter knowledge on the eve of the big day!
Words and terms for WebSILK
Partes de la tierra
Know thy Shakespeare
The words in the crossword were coined by Shakespeare.