Examine the distinctive styles of worship of black led churches in the UK Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: lucyhelas
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Examine the distinctive styles of worship of black led churches in the UK Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionBy Lucy Helas
Examine the distinctive styles of worship of black led churches in the UK Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Belief that God only exists in one form
- Congregation are this
- Focus of services
- BLCs are predominantly this- emphasis on holy spirit
- talking in an unknown language
- Belief the bible is this
- Wesleyan Holiness Church belief this theology
- Christ ********* Church
- Speaking in tongues, healings, trances etc
- Key rite of passage in pentecostalism
- Founder of holiness movement
- Type of music in BLCs
- Number of members belonging to CBLC
- Belief that God exists in three forms
- What leaders of Brotherhood of Cross and Stars wear
- Services are this
Related Crossword Games
Mentally Ill in the United States
Mentall illness as a vulnerbale population, building skills and insights to engage clients.
Roles of Carriers & Ports
Answer with the help of clue
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game