Enlightenment Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- an exchange between society and government
- believed that people were naturally happy tolerant and reasonable
- attacked injustice
- another word for philosophers
- social gatherings
- made the Encyclopedia
- age of reason
- scottish economist who wrote the Wealth of Nations
- wrote the Leviathan
- monarchs that developed a system of government in which they ruled according to Enlightenment ideas