English I and II Final Exam Study Guide Summer School crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
English I and II Final Exam Study Guide Summer School crossword puzzle game DescriptionFill this in to get a review of what concepts will be on the final exam.
English I and II Final Exam Study Guide Summer School crossword puzzle game Hints
- action or state of being
- person, place, thing, or idea
- describes a noun
- describes an adjective, verb, or adverb
- part of speech that shows location
- group of words with a subject and predicate.
- the main character
- the force/person going against the protagonist
- the "bad guy"
- the "good guy"
- a graphic picture of what happens in a story
- the type of conflict that is within a character
- the type of conflict that involves a character and an outside force
- point where story changes and begins to resolve conflict
- the place where the plot happens
- the way that a poem rhymes
- the voice of a poem
- a literary comparison of two things
- a comparison using like or as
- verb meaning "to give human traits to non-human things"
- a chunk or "paragraph" of a poem
- an important, round, main, character
- a minor, flat, not-important character
- the person/thing in a sentence that does/is something
- the action part of a sentence
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to English I and II Final Exam Study Guide Summer School crossword puzzle game?
What Are The Senses
Senses That People Use Everyday