Elements Of Fiction crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Elements Of Fiction crossword puzzle game DescriptionAnalyze the elements of fiction, based on what you have learned over the past two weeks. Match the correct deffinition with the correct word to fill in the crossword puzzle.
Elements Of Fiction crossword puzzle game Hints
- Allows the narrator to share the thoughts and feelings of all the characters.
- The action that makes up the story.
- One of the people or animals in the story.
- Various conflicts that occur leading to the climax.
- A problem or struggle between two opposing forces in a story.
- The feeling a piece of literature creates in a reader.
- The bad guy in the story.
- The highest point of action in the story.
- Part of the story usually at the beginning when characters are introduced.
- Everything that happens in the story.
- The conversation that characters have with one another.
- The attitude or feeling that comes across in a piece of literature.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Elements Of Fiction crossword puzzle game?