Elementary Chemistry Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: DustBunnies
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Elementary Chemistry Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionReal Science 4 Kids, Chemistry Level 1, Chapter 1 Matter
Elementary Chemistry Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- The study of matter
- fundamental building blocks of matter
- The electron ______ is the space surrounding the nucleus of an atom, where the electrons are located
- a general term for what forms all living and non-living things
- the central core of the atom, where the protons and neutrons are located
- Protons, neutrons, & electrons are the smallest ________ of an atom.