Ecosystems Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: crossmama42
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Ecosystems Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionEnergy flow and ecosystems
Ecosystems Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- main source of energy for most ecosystems
- use energy from the sun to make their own food
- Examples of decomposers are fungi and this organism
- organisms that can make or produce their own food
- animals that eat only plants
- animals that eat only animals
- animals that eat plants and animals
- food chains always start with this kind of organism
- break down dead organisms and return nutrients to the soil
- If the amount of grass decreased, the number of herbivores would do this
- If the number of herbivores increased, the amount of grass or producers would do this