Ecology Vocabulary crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Ecology Vocabulary crossword puzzle game DescriptionTest your knowledge of Unit 2 Vocab!
Ecology Vocabulary crossword puzzle game Hints
- study of organisms and how they interact
- a habitat is the place when an organism ____.
- producers are most often ___.
- cannot make their own food; eat
- eats plants
- omnivores eat ____ plants and animals
- decomposers break down ___ matter
- both organisms benefit from the relationship
- in parasitism, one species is helped while the other is ____.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Ecology Vocabulary crossword puzzle game?