E4K Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
E4K Crossword puzzle game DescriptionWelcome to Eagles4kids. Search our site to find many of the answers for the puzzle.
E4K Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Sharp claw-like structures found on an eagle's foot
- Color of a Bald Eagle's tail feathers
- A favorite food for eagles
- Area of the nest in which eggs are laid
- Rising currents of warm air used by eagles to help them soar
- Term used for birds of prey
- State in which the Eagles4kids nest is located
- The National symbol for the United States since 1782
- An animal that hunts and kills other animals for food
- Eagles lay 1 - 3 _________________
- Term used for baby eagles
- Term used for young eagles that do not have white head feathers
- Term used when eaglets are learning to fly
- Only continent that has Bald Eagles
- Type of fish in the stream below the nest of Eagles4kids
- An animal that is hunted by another animal for food
- Used to tear the flesh of animals
- Eagles_________________ the eggs for about 35 days
- Babies use their beak to ____________________ from the egg
- Used in building their nest
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to E4K Crossword puzzle game?