Disney Heroes And Villains Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
A Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword
- Younger brother of a great king - "A monkey's uncle"
- Doctor with - "Friends on the other side"
- "We danced, we schmoozed" with this god.
- Tormentor of those - "Poor unfortunate souls"
- This insect's first rule of leadership is - "Everything is your fault"
- "I use antlers in all of my decorating" - My what a guy...
- "She's like a spider waiting for the kill"
- This queen is - "Spiteful, vindictive, *very large*, but never crazy"
- "Marry the shrew. I become Sultan. The idea has merit"
- This chubby leader demands "dig up Virginia, boys"
- This elegant animal does not practice "biting and clawing and things like that. It's just horrible"
- "The bees are buzzing in the trees to make some honey" just for him.
- According to this lively female you've got to "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
- She walked with you "once upon a dream"
- This story telling girl "no get'm firewood! Squaw go home"
- Would you listen to this "Gypsy's prayer"?
- This Elvis wannabe found his "ohana"
- This leader "will make a man out of you"
- He may not have a dime but he has "street savoire faire"
- "He's a scoundrel, he's a rounder, he's a cad"
Vocab 1-3 Crossword Puzzle
In this puzzle, it will test you whether you know your vocabulary
Warrior Cat Quiz/Crossword
This is a super fun crossword quiz that only the best warrior cat fans know
Greek gods crossword
Here is a crossword about the old greek gods