Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword puzzle game
Created By: coffeinbed
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword puzzle game DescriptionA Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword
Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Younger brother of a great king - "A monkey's uncle"
- Doctor with - "Friends on the other side"
- "We danced, we schmoozed" with this god.
- Tormentor of those - "Poor unfortunate souls"
- This insect's first rule of leadership is - "Everything is your fault"
- "I use antlers in all of my decorating" - My what a guy...
- "She's like a spider waiting for the kill"
- This queen is - "Spiteful, vindictive, *very large*, but never crazy"
- "Marry the shrew. I become Sultan. The idea has merit"
- This chubby leader demands "dig up Virginia, boys"
- This elegant animal does not practice "biting and clawing and things like that. It's just horrible"
- "The bees are buzzing in the trees to make some honey" just for him.
- According to this lively female you've got to "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
- She walked with you "once upon a dream"
- This story telling girl "no get'm firewood! Squaw go home"
- Would you listen to this "Gypsy's prayer"?
- This Elvis wannabe found his "ohana"
- This leader "will make a man out of you"
- He may not have a dime but he has "street savoire faire"
- "He's a scoundrel, he's a rounder, he's a cad"
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Disney Heroes and Villains Crossword puzzle game?
ANZ Call Centre Game
It\'s from call centre agent only
monogamy and polygamy
Monogamy versus Polygamy!
Sobre los vidoejuegos
MUST BE SANTA
Find the words hidden in Must Be Santa song
Angles and Angle Pairs
4 kinds of angles 5 angle pairs
I loathe you
This is a crossword puzzle to help with the vocabulary from the book I loathe you by David Slonim
ER VERB CROSSWORD PUZZLE
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE VERBS FROM THE ER GROUP OF VERBS.
Chic Craftique Christmas Crossword Puzzle
For the Christmas Extravaganza - Solve the puzzle and then screen shot your score. Post it on the…