Disaster Planning crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Disaster Planning crossword puzzle game DescriptionA crossword puzzle all about preparing for possible disasters.
Disaster Planning crossword puzzle game Hints
- Your facility should hold routine ____ drills on each shift.
- Point. Aim. Squeeze. Sweep.
- A small, but powerful cone of wind that can travel in excess of 200 miles per hour.
- A violent storm with winds of 75 miles per hour or more that is accompanied by heavy rains.
- When a person's temperature reaches below 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sudden and violent shaking of the ground.
- Energy that can be absorbed, inhaled or ingested.
- If you receive a suspicious call or package, the first thing to do is to remain ____.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Disaster Planning crossword puzzle game?