Digital Skills - Getting Started crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Digital Skills - Getting Started crossword puzzle game DescriptionDigital Skills, getting started terminology revision quiz.
Digital Skills - Getting Started crossword puzzle game Hints
- A program or set of programs which allow you to perform different tasks on a computer.
- Add a website to a list of favourites in a web browser.
- The area of the screen in a graphical user interface against which icons and windows appear.
- The process of transferring a file or program from the Internet to a computer.
- Electronic mail. It is a method of exchanging messages, using digital technology.
- Information of a particular type stored on a computer. For example audio, video and text.
- Digital briefcases used for storing files on a computer.
- The parts of a computer that you can physically touch.
- A link in a webpage to information within that webpage or another webpage.
- A worldwide system of computer networks through which users can access information and communicate with each other.
- A set of instructions that the computer understands and then accordingly performs a required task.
- Acronym - a temporary memory where information is stored while the computer is in use.
- A website that can be used to search for information on the Internet (2 words).
- The programs and applications used to interact with a computer.
- Junk email. It consists of unwanted, unsolicited emails.
- A program which is designed to cause damage to a computer or disrupt operations. To avoid these attacks on a computer, it is essential to have a program installed.
- Acronym - a protocol or technology optimized for the transmission of voice through the Internet.
- An application used to access and interact with the Wold Wide Web (2 words).
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Digital Skills - Getting Started crossword puzzle game?